Sunday, May 22, 2022

ETERNAL LIFE with JESUS

 

Romans 8:37

King James Version

37 Nay, in all these things 

we are more than conquerors 

through him that loved us.


It's been over seven months now, since the passing on of my beloved sister.

I come back here to revisit this blog.

It's been six months since we first wrote the first five articles.

Now, I'm ready to continue where SPIRIT and I left off.

So, we fix the blog, making it more joyful for CHRIST.

After all, JESUS is LIFE.

He gave me the strength to keep going.

Making me busy with His WORD.

Creating blogs and posts for you.

Sharing each and every day with you.

Keeping me busy with work and family.

Every time I miss my baby sis, I think of what comforted me the first time.

Matthew 5:8

King James Version

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: 

for they shall see God.


She's DEFINITELY that.

PURE in HEART.

And when it gets really tough, I think of another.

2 Corinthians 5:8

King James Version

8 We are confident, 

I say, 

and willing rather to be absent from the body, 

and to be present with the Lord.


Excited to see her again, Scripture feeds me more.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


You see, the WORD of GOD gives me the peace, love, joy, and comfort I need.

Being born again is the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.

Apart from GOD trusting me to care for my sister all her life.

Plus, of course, so many other blessings I thank GOD for each day.

Death reminds us of our mortality.

How our lives are but vapor.

James 4:14

King James Version

14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. 

For what is your life? 

It is even a vapour, 

that appeareth for a little time, 

and then vanisheth away.


Speaking of which, in the morning sunlight, I did see a vapor following my mom, as she went back into the house.

Days after baby sis went to JESUS.

The LORD knows how to comfort grieving souls.

Psalm 147:3

King James Version

3 He healeth the broken in heart, 

and bindeth up their wounds.


And all I could think of now is how excited I am to be part of the RAPTURE.

How excited I am to see JESUS, and my baby sister.

And all who have gone on ahead of me.

And one day, there will be no more death.

And no more tears.

Revelation 21:4

King James Version

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; 

and there shall be no more death, 

neither sorrow, 

nor crying, 

neither shall there be any more pain: 

for the former things are passed away.


Only ETERNAL LIFE with JESUS.

John 11:26

King James Version

26 And whosoever liveth 

and believeth in me 

shall never die. 

Believest thou this?


Related material:

The RAPTURE

ETERNAL LIFE

The RESURRECTION

BORN AGAIN articles


Image: Wallpaper Flare


When JESUS resurrected

 Matthew 28:2-4 King James Version 2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake:  for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven,  and came ...