Wednesday, May 25, 2022

GIFTS from JESUS

 

John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


The LORD is merciful.

He gave me the gift of dreams.

Wherein I saw things that would happen.

Before I became born again, I relied upon dream interpretation from Jung-inspired books.

When GOD made me born again, I began relying on Scripture alone.

Let me share with you THREE significant dreams of life, death, and destiny.

Two magnificent dreams were about JESUS.

One on the HOLY SPIRIT.

These happened before GOD made me born again.


One dream showed JESUS looking at me, standing in place of a tabernacle.

It was a church I loved in the big city.

His hands, palms toward me, were lifted slightly by His sides.

He was looking at me steadily, not saying a word.


The SECOND dream showed I was in an old, dilapidated house.

I was to go up the precarious steps to the second floor.

A large white dove was outlined on the wall.

At the topmost landing was a doorway, filled with blazing GOLDEN light.

I was to go up to it.


In the THIRD dream, I was looking for a place to stay.

I was looking for a "home".

The "landlord" met me at the doorway.

We passed a young girl typing in a corner.

He then led me to the long aisle, as if in a theater.

I saw many people looking at a blank screen.

Towards the exit was a ramp, and JESUS was there!

Framed against a GOLDEN light bursting from a doorway.

He was waiting for me.

There was no door.

Just that unforgettable light.

And JESUS, my "landlord".

Who had a HOME for me.


Two dreams were of that doorway, filled with GOLDEN light.

I knew that was my destination.

But first, I had to go through life.

And it wasn't going to be easy.

I, too, was shown that.

From many other dreams, and reality itself.

Thus, the precarious steps, and the people who I passed by.

The image above closely depicts that GOLDEN light.

A white dove signifies the HOLY SPIRIT.

JESUS knew I actively sought Him in my heart, despite my many pitfalls.

Those dreams were gifts, for I kept going, searching for TRUTH.

But more gifts came.


On 14 January 2020, JESUS alerted me to the RAPTURE.

Twenty-one months after going deep into that, my beloved baby sis joined JESUS.

In the midst of grief, trying to understand death, SPIRIT guided me to create this blog you're reading now.

It was the only way I could have gotten through that period.

To write, and write, and write.

Two days ago, JESUS made me pay closer attention to His RESURRECTION.

All these are GIFTS from JESUS.

Whoever wishes to know more about life, death, and the Resurrection, please pay attention.

The LORD is telling us something.

For the day is at hand.

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


Related material:

The RAPTURE

The RESURRECTION

It's all PREPARATION now


Image: Unsplash


When JESUS resurrected

 Matthew 28:2-4 King James Version 2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake:  for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven,  and came ...