Friday, May 27, 2022

Grief therapy the BIBLE way

 


The LORD JESUS said:

Matthew 11:28-30

King James Version

28 Come unto me, 

all ye that labour and are heavy laden, 

and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, 

and learn of me; 

for I am meek and lowly in heart: 

and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, 

and my burden is light.


What started as a tool for my own self-healing, through the HOLY SPIRIT, has found renewed purpose.

This blog will serve many people, in the days to come.

All we who grieve, who miss, who mourn, who rage, who ask questions, who demand answers, can now find answers.

And it's ALWAYS been through JESUS.

PEACE has ALWAYS been THROUGH Jesus.


The past days, I have been watching the news about the tragedy in Texas, involving an elementary school.

A few grieving parents mustered enough courage to talk about their kids.

Some mothers from other states, who experienced the same suffering, offered their help, too.

The country and state officials gave their piece, as well.

But what really stood out among ALL the interviews was this grieving great-grandfather.

Right away, he called upon people to have FAITH and TRUST in GOD.

That was EXACTLY what I waited to hear.

That someone would stand up for GOD.

Reminding us that our times are in His hands.

We may not understand the reason for everything.

But through the GRACE of GOD, we would begin to.

And JESUS would give us strength to keep going.

For seven months now, I've been at it, too.

Making sense of my own loss.

But the Bible comforted me with:

2 Corinthians 5:8

King James Version

8 We are confident, 

I say, 

and willing rather to be absent from the body, 

and to be present with the Lord.


Only through JESUS can we keep going.

The smile may be gone, the grieving may take forever, but we must keep on.

I've created this blog, so I may keep going, knowing I shall see all my loved ones again.

It's toughest on us left behind.

But there's one time we will not want to be left behind.

JESUS will have His FAITHFUL meet Him up in the air.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


GOD will secure His faithful on that day.

I think to myself, my baby sister has already been secured by GOD.

For there will be more things to come.

For which, we must prepare, by believing in JESUS.

And by being born again.

John 3:3

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born again, 

he cannot see the kingdom of God.


Being born again has been the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me.

Only through GOD's SPIRIT can we begin to understand.

He helped me understand the WAYS of GOD.

SPIRIT and SCRIPTURE, guide me in EVERYTHING.

It's how we can make sense of things.

But take comfort, my dear readers.

One day, there will be an end to all our tears.

It's been prophesied in the end times:

Revelation 21:4

King James Version

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; 

and there shall be no more death, 

neither sorrow, 

nor crying, 

neither shall there be any more pain: 

for the former things are passed away.


Don't you look forward to that?

JESUS can return any moment GOD chooses.

It could be now, as I write this.

It could be ANY moment.

Their earthly bodies may be gone, but the spirits of our loved ones, are now with the LORD.

Ecclesiastes 12:7

King James Version

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: 

and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.


For us remaining, it's all preparation now.


CLICK the links below to read more healing material:

GRIEF therapy

2021 articles

2022 articles

LIVE by the BIBLE

JESUS

FAITH 

ETERNAL LIFE

BORN AGAIN articles

WORD of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD

SALVATION

JUDGEMENT


Image: Unsplash


Grief therapy the HEALING way

  2 Corinthians 5:8 King James Version 8 We are confident, I say,  and willing rather to be absent from the body,  and to be present with th...