Monday, November 7, 2022

Whether LIFE be long or short

 

Proverbs 4:10

King James Version

10 Hear, O my son, 

and receive my sayings; 

and the years of thy life shall be many.


What an unusual find today.

Without really meaning to.

But SPIRIT had other ideas.

He led me to two videos on the following:

1. The country with the highest suicide rate.

2. The country with the longest life span.


And this was not by my design.

It was by SPIRIT's design that I could share with you these two videos:


"I Visited the Most Suicidal Town in the World"



"The Island Where People Refuse to Die"


Now, how about eternal life?

Would you like that?

With JESUS?

I already signed up.

Rather, GOD signed me up.

He made me born again, that I may have eternal life with JESUS.

John 3:5-7

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.


John 10:27-28

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


I have no idea the length of my life.

All that matters is my eyes are focused on JESUS, and that I share the gospel with you.

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


Life is best lived, with JESUS in our hearts.

Our lives are transformed, when we live by His WORD.

A life lived for JESUS has purpose.

It has meaning.

It has direction.

It has a sense of purpose.

You become grateful for the life given.

And your focus is on serving your fellow man.

All the while, giving all GLORY to GOD.

James 1:17

King James Version

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, 

and cometh down from the Father of lights, 

with whom is no variableness, 

neither shadow of turning.


Related material:

ETERNAL LIFE

The FATHER's hand

The RESURRECTION

The silver cord


Image: Png Wing


Grief therapy the HEALING way

  2 Corinthians 5:8 King James Version 8 We are confident, I say,  and willing rather to be absent from the body,  and to be present with th...